Thursday, March 24, 2016

The places where you want to be

Today I would just like to invite you to a few conferences/event where I will have a pleasure to talk.


Kariera IT - Cracow, Poland, 09.04.2016

At Kariera IT I will talk about Refactoring. I will share with you useful information about this process and will present ideas on how to make code refactoring faster.






When: 09.04.2016
Where: Holiday Inn Krakow City Centre, ul. Wielopole 4


4 Developers - Warsaw, Poland, 11.04.2016

At 4 Developers I will have an opportunity to give two talks.


The first one will be about the ways how you can improve your meetings. How to make them a more efficient, productive and less boring activity.


The second presentation will center around all of those activities which developers too often treat as waste. I will talk about things like analysis, making a design, writing documentation and a few other and I will try to convince you that there’s value in them. I will also show how to avoid situations when you are doing just too much.


When: 11.04.2016
Where: Hotel Gromada Lotnisko, Warszawa, ul. 17 Stycznia 32


Jet Conference, Minsk, Belarus, 24-15.04.2016

At Jet Conference I will talk about software developers’ obsession. If you would like to know how to leave with it and don’t become insane I strongly encourage you to participation in Jet Conference.
When: 25.04.2016
Where: Arena City Mall, Minsk, Pobediteley avenue, 84







GeeCON 2016, Cracow, Poland, 11-13.05.2016

At GeeCON 2016 I will tell you a few words about Code Review. About the ways how to do it better and faster.


When: 11-13.05.2016
Where: Multikino Kraków 128 Dobrego Pasterza








And of course, at all of these conferences there will be many other great speakers who will share with you their ideas, problems and knowledge. So, if you only have a possibility, don’t hesitate and be there!




1 comment:

  1. Indeed, these are the places where you wanted to be. thanks for sharing this post and realizing us.
    manchester airport parking deals
    Luton airport cheap parking

    ReplyDelete